Pressed Mineral Foundation
Our Pressed Mineral Foundation is proudly formulated and made by us! It offers a beautiful smooth application imparting a feeling of luxury on wear. The coverage is effortless while providing a flawless finish. We have 14 shades available to choose from. We have 7 to match our Loose Mineral Foundation Powder Colours and then we offer a more yellow based Mineral Foundation Pressed Range for those that require this selection. Mix and match as you please!
- 001 - is our lightest colour and is therefore suited to the lightest of skin tones. Suitable for skin that burns incredibly easily. Matches our loose powder 001
- 002 - is suitable for light skin tones with a yellow base. Matches our loose powder 002
- 003 - is one of our most popular colours. It suits Light to Medium skin tones and for those with skin that sometimes burns but gradually tans. Matches our loose powder 003
- 004 - is our most popular colour. This colour suits Medium skin tones. Suitable for those that tend to burn but then tan from the sun. Matches our loose powder 004
- 005 - is merging into the olive skin tones. This colour is suitable for those that rarely burn and tan easily. Matches our loose powder 005.
- 006 - is suitable for a skin tone that is tanned all year round. Matches our loose powder 006.
- 007 - is our darkest foundation, suitable for those with very olive skin that never burn. Matches our loose powder 007.
- Yellow Based L1.2 - Is suitable for those with a Light Ivory Skin. A skin types that burns easily & may have freckles & capillaries.
- Yellow Based Golden Beige - Is Suitable for a pale neutral skin tone.
- Yellow Based M (Medium) - One of our most popular colours. Suits most medium skin tones and for those with skin that sometimes burns but gradually tans.
- Yellow Based M1 (Medium 1) - Is also a popular colour. one shade up from Medium and suitable for those that tan from the sun.
- Yellow Based M1.2 (Medium 1.2) - Is merging into the olive skin tones. This colour is suitable for those that rarely burn and tan easily.
- Yellow Based Neutral Tan - A dark colour with very neutral undertones.
- Yellow Based Golden Tan - Is very dark with red undertones.
Pressed Mineral Makeup comes label free in a High Quality Magnetic Closing Black Matte Cardboard Compact with Mirror & Black Applicator Sponge.
Net Wt 7.5 grams.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Octyldodecol Stearoyl Stearate, Kakadu Plum Extract, Pomegranate Extract & Bilberry Extract. [+/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77489), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Green Oxide (CI 77288)]
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.