Mica is the name of a group of naturally occurring minerals, they come in different forms such as shimmer, sparkling, matte and opalescent.
Mica can be used in all mineral makeup to create a variety of effects and colours.
All of our mica is cosmetic grade designed specifically for makeup use.
- Plain - Your universal uncoated, untreated plain mica. Being the perfect addition to any formula.
- Satin Pearl - A fairly translucent white mica with a opalescent effect that adds a youthful shine & adhesion to your foundation, Eyeshadow, highlighter & Bronzer formulas.
- White Gold - A white mica with gold interplay throughout.
- Treasure Gold - A luxurious yellow golden mica with high shine and fine sparkle.
- Pink Rose - A vibrant pink mica.
- Wild Tulip - More Pearls of Orange and some of pinks.
- Watermelon - Pink with hints of orange throughout.
- Blue Claret Red - mauve with a bluish red reflection.
- Shimmer Mauve - A very pretty soft shimmering mauve.
- Violet Lights - A delightful bright violet.
- Ocean Waters - Interfines of blues and greens with a hint of silver.
- Mermaid Shimmers - Shimmers of blues, shimmers of greens with underlying glistens of gold.
- Sea Green - Captivating and amazing!
- Gold Leaf - Luxurious golden green mica with a satin finish.
- Green Gold Lustre - A bright golden Apple green. A very popular colour.
- Metallic Rich Green - Bright, rich and metallic.
- Satin Bronze - A beautiful golden bronze with a satin finish
- Golden Tan - Blends beautifully into the skin with pink undertones. Similar to Satin bronze mica but not as golden.
- Rich Chocolate - A deep rich golden chocolate with satin finish.
- Shimmer Golden Brown - A high shimmer golden brown with gold sparks throughout.
- Khaki Brown - Exactly as the name says.
- Molten Bronze - Deep, dark with golden sparks.
- Bright Silver - satin finish, high coverage, light bright silver.
- Silver - Sparkling Siver Coin
- Rustic Silver - Antique Silver with sparkles throughout.
The primary advantage of a Volume Discount is to reduced the per-unit price.
Our Volume Discount Pricing is designed to reward and incentivise our customers and drive down the costs of your purchase.
How To Wholesale
At Wholesale Mineral Makeup, we make it simple for you. Your job is just your logo. We give you the opportunity to start your dream business and join the booming mineral makeup market today! We can also organise label printing at additional costs. Please email us your requirements so that we can send you a quote.
You do not need to login to be able to order from us as our website is open to everyone. We accept Visa and Mastercard but we do not offer credit.
Our turn around time is a between 2 and 6 weeks for all pre-made mineral makeup depending on the quantity ordered, as our products are made fresh for you.
Give your products the professional edge with pad printing directly onto your packaging.
Simply email us through your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation.
There is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 250 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of 250 lipsticks or 250 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 250 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order eye shadows and concealers then you could combine the total as they both have the same size lids.
These prices are for a one colour print only and additional costs will be charged for multiple colour print.
|Pad Printing Pricing|
|Please take this into consideration when ordering|