Mica is the name of a group of naturally occurring minerals, they come in different forms such as shimmer, sparkling, matte and opalescent.
Mica can be used in all mineral makeup to create a variety of effects and colours.
All of our mica is cosmetic grade designed specifically for makeup use.
- Plain - Your universal uncoated, untreated plain mica. Being the perfect addition to any formula.
- Satin Pearl - A fairly translucent white mica with a opalescent effect that adds a youthful shine & adhesion to your foundation, Eyeshadow, highlighter & Bronzer formulas.
- White Gold - A white mica with gold interplay throughout.
- Treasure Gold - A luxurious yellow golden mica with high shine and fine sparkle.
- Pink Rose - A vibrant pink mica.
- Wild Tulip - More Pearls of Orange and some of pinks.
- Watermelon - Pink with hints of orange throughout.
- Blue Claret Red - mauve with a bluish red reflection.
- Shimmer Mauve - A very pretty soft shimmering mauve.
- Violet Lights - A delightful bright violet.
- Ocean Waters - Interfines of blues and greens with a hint of silver.
- Mermaid Shimmers - Shimmers of blues, shimmers of greens with underlying glistens of gold.
- Sea Green - Captivating and amazing!
- Gold Leaf - Luxurious golden green mica with a satin finish.
- Green Gold Lustre - A bright golden Apple green. A very popular colour.
- Metallic Rich Green - Bright, rich and metallic.
- Satin Bronze - A beautiful golden bronze with a satin finish
- Golden Tan - Blends beautifully into the skin with pink undertones. Similar to Satin bronze mica but not as golden.
- Rich Chocolate - A deep rich golden chocolate with satin finish.
- Shimmer Golden Brown - A high shimmer golden brown with gold sparks throughout.
- Khaki Brown - Exactly as the name says.
- Molten Bronze - Deep, dark with golden sparks.
- Bright Silver - satin finish, high coverage, light bright silver.
- Silver - Sparkling Siver Coin
- Rustic Silver - Antique Silver with sparkles throughout.
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.