Our glitters are brilliant, non toxic, environmentally friendly and cosmetic grade. They can be used in makeup, nail polish and moisturisers. They range from different sizes with our smallest being .004 which is the safest size glitter for use around the eye area. Whether you need to add shimmer or shine to your products, we have a range of glitters available to use on their own or to include in your product development.
- Black Goth - .004 particle size, safe for cosmetic use
Loaded with a variety of sparkling hologram shades
- Chocolate - Rich chocolate in a sea of shimmery hologram glitter, browns, golds, greens and more will literally pop and glow when mixed with mica, .004 particle size glitter, cosmetic safe
- Red Hot - .004x.004, the finest size available making it perfect for all cosmetic applications. This size also works in fine mist sprayers!This glitter is wonderful, it is such a pretty colour and mixed with eyeliner sealer this colour really pops.
- Green Envy - .004 Green envy glitter powder is beautiful, super sparkly, and a gorgeous shade of green!
This is amazing when mixed with our eye liner sealer and applied as an eyeliner.
- Green Extreme - Rich and powerful Green Extreme, loaded with sparkle. This is .004 particle size and cosmetic safe. This color brings out blue-green eyes really well when used as an eyeliner with our eye liner sealer on brown eyeshadow. It glitters really well, even when mixed into other colors and mediums..
- Gold Sand - .004 the finest size available making it perfect for all cosmetic applications. This size also works in fine mist sprayers!
- This is the absolute perfect glitter to mix with our eye liner sealer to create a gold eye liner.
- 3D Hologram - Particle Size: 0.004. Shape: Hexagon
This glitter is AMAZING. Mix it with our eye liner sealer to create an incredible eye liner.
All Bulk Glitters are packaged in zip lock bags.
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.