Eye & Lip Pencils
Our pencils are designed to be waterproof for that budge proof effect. They have been formulated with a beautiful smooth glide on application experience but with amazing staying power….actually they last all day! The rich and creamy consistency applies without dragging the delicate skin around the eyes and are so smooth with application across the lips. They are soft and safe for sensitive eyes and skin.
Note that because our pencils are formulated to last all day they can dry out if the lid is not entirely pushed down. It’s important that they are kept airtight so keep an eye on that lid!
- Blendable & long-lasting
- Precise yet soft colour pay-off
- Eyes and lips will stay defined and glamorous using these liners
- White - White Eyeliner...what more can we say except everyone needs a white Eye Liner…Open up your eyes by applying it to your water line.
- Nude - A beautiful nude Lip Liner pencil which compliments all of our lipsticks especially Nude and Flesh Nude.
- Peach - A perfect sprightly pale peach Lip Liner shade to give life back to any look.
- Pink Plum - Our Biggest Seller of our Lip Liner Pencils.
- Red - A fire engine red Lip Liner pencil being a perfect combination for our Red Lipstick
- Blonde - This colour is designed for fair complexions as both an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil.
- Brown - is designed to be used as both an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil.
- Slate - is perfect when creating the smoky eye look used as both an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil.
- Black - is designed to be used as both an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil.
Isododecane, Ozokerite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffin, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol & Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 6, Red 28 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Black no. 2 D&C CI 77266, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491, Yellow Iron Oxide CI 77492, Black Iron Oxide CI77499. Net Wt 1.2g
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.