Our Oxides are cosmetic grade with the most popular being iron oxides. Black, Red & Yellow are the most commonly sold as when adding titanium dioxide they can match any skin tone in your mineral makeup formulations.
We recommend for use in creating Eyeshadows, Blush, Lipstick and Foundation.
Store in a cool dry place, use adequate ventilation.
- Ultramarine Pink - Use in everything but lips.
- Ultramarine Violet - A blue shade violet
- Manganese Violet - A bright manganese violet.
- Ultramarine Blue - Bright intense ultramarine blue.
- Black - Flat, black & pure in hue. Used to deepen the tone in colours.
- Umber - Flat medium/dark shade brown pigment. Note: This previously was called Medium brown.
- Medium Brown - Flat Medium shade brown pigment with a red undertone. Note: This was previously called Dark Brown.
- Chromium Green - Flat, matte, medium green pigment
- Blue/Red Shade - Red pigment with a blue undertone.
- Red - Basic brick red.
- Yellow - the backbone of any foundation formula.
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.