Lightweight luxurious formula which hydrates the skin and provides excellent feel on application.
Our Mineral Makeup combines natural mineral ingredients to camouflage imperfections, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help mitigate shine. Made with the finest minerals nature has to offer which nourishes and protects your complexion.
Best applied with a Liquid Foundation Brush or Buffing Brush.
- Colour 001 - is suitable for the lightest skin tones with a yellow base.
- Colour 1.5 - is suitable for light skin tones with a yellow base being slightly darker than Colour 001.
- Colour PB1 - is suitable for the lightest porcelain skin tones with a pink base.
- Colour PB2 - is suitable for medium skin tones with a pink base.
- Colour 002 - is suitable for light skin tones with a yellow base being slightly darker than Colour 001.
- Colour 2.5 - is suitable for the light ivory skin tones with a yellow base.
- Colour 003 - is suitable for medium skin tones with a slightly pinker base.
- Colour 3.5 - is suitable for the medium skin tones.
- Colour 004 - is suitable for medium tan skin tones with a yellow/olive base.
- Colour 4.5 - is suitable for the medium dark skin tones.
- Colour 005 - is suitable for Tan skin tones with a yellow/olive base.
- Colour 5.5 - is suitable for Tan skin tones with a yellow/olive base being slightly darker than 005
- Colour 006 - is suitable for deep tan skin tones
Packaged in a high-end slender black matte tube @ 27 grams net wt.
Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglycerol Fatty Acid Ester/Polyglycerol -2 Isostearate, Methylpolysiloxane, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylchloroisothiaxolinone, Methylisothiaxolinone, Magnesium Stearate, Iron Oxides, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Marigold Extract, Squalane, Allantoin & Hyaluronic Acid. May Contain Ultramarine Blue.
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.