Mineral Makeup Ingredients
These are the secret ingredients that we recommend be used to formulate your Mineral Makeup Products. These ingredients give the best possible finish to your brand.
Product Selection Guide
- Zinc Oxide - powder is cosmetic grade and is safe for use on lips, eyes, face and nails. Zinc oxide occurs naturally as the mineral zincite and has an Average Particle Size (microns) : 0.12.
Zinc oxide is for the most part insoluble in water, but is soluble in acids and alkali's. Used as a Sunscreen & anti-bacterial in cosmetics, zinc oxide has excellent sunscreen effect to UV-A and UV-B. This is used highly in cosmetic blends of foundation, eye shadows and blush.
- Kaolin Clay - Fluffy white kaolin clay. Known as the white clay most often called the purest of clays.
- Titanium Dioxide - Our oil soluble Titanium Dioxide powder is cosmetic grade. Safe for use on lips, eyes, face, nails. This is used especially as a pigment, has a super whitening effect and is oil dispersible. Its UV light intercepting properties make it ideal for sunscreen formulations, it also creates a natural finish for makeup products. Used as a main additive in loose mineral products such as foundation, eye shadow and blush, as it adds adhesion to your formulations. Average Particle Size: 0.3 Microns
- Silica Powder Spheres - Our Silica powder is a very smooth, silky, translucent fine white powder used in cosmetics. It is highly absorbent and used for oil control. It improves slip in cosmetic blends and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Silicones are a widely used group of oils and compounds, derived from the mineral silica. Silicones are water repellant and very stable. There is no known toxicity when used externally. Tests show it has been successfully used in hypoallergenic/hypoallerfenic and allergy tested formulations. This can be used for slip in small amounts and for oil control when formulating mineral makeup. Use in smaller amounts in dry skin formulations. This can also be used as a setting powder ingredient before or after applying your makeup although we like to add adhesive powders to ours, it makes it an even better product. Please combine silica with other ingredients such as the below for added adhesion •Boron Nitride •Magnesium Stearate •Magnesium Myristate •Sericite for added adherance properties.
- Serecite Mica - Our carnauba wax coated serecite is a colorless powder, it can be added for adhesion and shine to micas and oxides. Used largely in foundation and eyeshadow blends. This powder adds medium adhesion, a youthful medium shine and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can also use sericite with pigments to make your own exclusive soft mica line.
- Rice Powder - Food and Cosmetic Grade - Discover the ancient secret to beauty, now you can have and prepare the best quality cosmetics. Rice powder is a perfect alternative to using talc in foundation formula's. It is also excellent used as a setting powder/mineral veil in place of cornstarch in your formula or combined with it. For those of you who experience irritated skin from starch or talc this will be perfect. Rice powder is lightweight, translucent and offers slow oil-absorbing proprieties. This is used in many ayurvedic remedies, body powders, diaper powders and more as the ultimate skin softening alternative to talc and cornstarch. It will add a nice slip and silky application to all your mineral formulas, leaving the skin with a porcelain shine free finish. Kosher Grade Natural Rice Powder - Odor Free - Indefinite shelf life when stored in a tight closing container out of sunlight. Silky non gritty texture
- Magnesium Stearate - A fine white naturally occurring white alkaline with stearic acid, used as a thickening agent in many cosmetic products & to improve adhesion and slip in mineral makeup. Used in foundation powders, pressed powders, as a coloring agent. Used in eyeshadow blends, blushes. Our powder is vegetable based, not beef based. CAS# 557-04-0
- Magnesium Myristrate - Magnesium Myristate powder adds the characteristics of moist softness, improved adhesion and great hydrophobicity in pressed and loose powder formulations. It has the ability to bind your powders together adding a better coverage and longer wear time. When creating camoflauge and concealers this is exceptional! Safe for use on eyes, face
- Boron Nitride 16 - This grade of Boron Nitride a soft matte lubricating effect. It offers excellent adherence, a soft, silky feel and is specifically designed to offer coverage without opacity. This ingredient for high end mineral makeup grade powder, offers an amazing finish to any formula.
All Bulk Products are packaged in zip lock bags. This allows you to brand your products however you please!
The primary advantage of a Volume Discount is to reduced the per-unit price.
Our Volume Discount Pricing is designed to reward and incentivise our customers and drive down the costs of your purchase.
How To Wholesale
At Wholesale Mineral Makeup, we make it simple for you. Your job is just your logo. We give you the opportunity to start your dream business and join the booming mineral makeup market today! We can also organise label printing at additional costs. Please email us your requirements so that we can send you a quote.
You do not need to login to be able to order from us as our website is open to everyone. We accept Visa and Mastercard but we do not offer credit.
Our turn around time is a between 2 and 6 weeks for all pre-made mineral makeup depending on the quantity ordered, as our products are made fresh for you.
Give your products the professional edge with pad printing directly onto your packaging.
Simply email us through your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation.
There is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 250 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of 250 lipsticks or 250 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 250 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order eye shadows and concealers then you could combine the total as they both have the same size lids.
These prices are for a one colour print only and additional costs will be charged for multiple colour print.
|Pad Printing Pricing|
|Please take this into consideration when ordering|