Bulk Mineral Foundation
Even out your complexion without clogging skin and pores with the Loose Mineral Foundation for a full coverage satin finish. Finely milled for an ultra-fine texture so the product won’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles on mature skin. Packed full of nourishing mineral ingredients to care for your skin over time. Titanium Dioxide provides UV protection (SPF 15) and diffuses light for a soft-focus finish.
• Vegan & free of nasties and fillers such as talc, chemical dyes or binders
• No synthetic irritants or chemical preservatives
• Highly resistant to heat, rain and even tears
• Will cover blemishes without clogging pores unlike traditional makeup which can prolong or worsen any redness, dryness and blemishes.
Application with our Buffer Brush and Natural Oil Primer easily turns our loose Mineral Foundation into a 100% natural liquid foundation and not only is it 100% natural but it feeds your skin with vitamins whilst protecting it from the environment.
- Colour 001 - is our lightest colour and is therefore suited to the lightest of skin tones. Suitable for skin that burns incredibly easily.
- Colour 002 - is suitable for those with light Ivory skin. A skin type that burns easily may have freckles and capillaries
- Colour 003 - is one of our most popular colours. It suits most medium skin tones and for those with skin that sometimes burns but gradually tans.
- Colour 004 - is also a popular colour. This colour is one shade up from colour 003. Suitable for those that tan from the sun.
- Colour 005 - is merging into the olive skin tones. This colour is suitable for those that rarely burn and tan easily.
- Colour 006 - is suitable for quiet dark skin. A skin tone that is tanned all year round.
- Colour 007 - is our darkest foundation, suitable for those with very olive skin that never burn.
Bulk Mineral Foundation is packaged in zip lock bags.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Rice Powder, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin Clay, Boron Nitride & Iron Oxides. May contain Ultramarine Blue.
Give your products the professional edge with Direct Custom Printing onto your packaging.
Simply email us your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation. There are no setup fees and if you would like our graphic design department to do your artwork for you, we offer a small charge of $55 per hour.
We offer a very small MOQ of 50 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of only 50 lipsticks or 50 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 50 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order brow butters and concealers then you could combine the total as they are both in the same packaging.
HD Prints and Gloss Overlay printing options also available.