Our Oxides are cosmetic grade with the most popular being iron oxides. Black, Red & Yellow are the most commonly sold as when adding titanium dioxide they can match any skin tone in your mineral makeup formulations.
We recommend for use in creating Eyeshadows, Blush, Lipstick and Foundation.
Store in a cool dry place, use adequate ventilation.
- Ultramarine Pink - Use in everything but lips.
- Ultramarine Violet - A blue shade violet
- Manganese Violet - A bright manganese violet.
- Ultramarine Blue - Bright intense ultramarine blue.
- Black - Flat, black & pure in hue. Used to deepen the tone in colours.
- Dark Brown - Flat medium/dark shade brown pigment. Note: Our Medium brown is actually darker than our dark brown.
- Medium Brown - Flat Medium shade brown pigment. Note: Our dark brown is actually lighter than our medium brown.
- Chromium Green - Flat, matte, medium green pigment
- Blue/Red Shade - Red pigment with a blue undertone.
- Red - Basic brick red.
- Yellow - the backbone of any foundation formula.
The primary advantage of a Volume Discount is to reduced the per-unit price.
Our Volume Discount Pricing is designed to reward and incentivise our customers and drive down the costs of your purchase.
How To Wholesale
At Wholesale Mineral Makeup, we make it simple for you. Your job is just your logo. We give you the opportunity to start your dream business and join the booming mineral makeup market today! We can also organise label printing at additional costs. Please email us your requirements so that we can send you a quote.
You do not need to login to be able to order from us as our website is open to everyone. We accept Visa and Mastercard but we do not offer credit.
Our turn around time is a between 2 and 6 weeks for all pre-made mineral makeup depending on the quantity ordered, as our products are made fresh for you.
Give your products the professional edge with pad printing directly onto your packaging.
Simply email us through your artwork, quantity and requirements and we will respond with a quotation.
There is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 250 pieces per product packaging type. As an example for printing of lipsticks and pencils you would need to purchase a MOQ of 250 lipsticks or 250 pencils but if you were to order mineral powders you can get 250 of a mixture of blush, bronzer, powder foundation etc as they are all in the same packaging for lid printing setups.
Also if you were to order eye shadows and concealers then you could combine the total as they both have the same size lids.
These prices are for a one colour print only and additional costs will be charged for multiple colour print.
|Pad Printing Pricing|
|Please take this into consideration when ordering|